After some time of google-ing, downloading, updating and programming, our plugins and craftbukkit are all up to date again.
A lot of our members use the client-mod WE CUI (A graphical WorldEdit region visualizer). If you would like to use WE CUI on the updated server, you can download and install it using the links below:
Liteloader (required to load the mod):
The mod itself:
A short install guide:
1. Download both files.
2. Load Minecraft 1.7.10 and close the window.
3. Execute liteloader-installer-1.7.10-02.exe and click install.
4. Go to C:\Users\<>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods (Create the mods folder if there isn't any).
5. Move mod_worldeditcui_1.7.10_00_mc1.7.10.litemod to the (new) mods folder (Make sure the extension is .litemod and NOT a .zip which appears to happen in some cases).
6. Start Minecraft, make a new profile named "MC 1.7.10 + CUI" and select game version "Liteloader 1.7.10".
7. Save the profile, load the game and you should have the mod installed.
Note: This mod only adds a graphical visualization to your game client. If you don't have permission to use WorldEdit on the server, it will be useless to you.
Remember to keep reporting bugs / suggestions on the forums or in a private message to me, they are very much appreciated.